- How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb? None. It's not the lightbulb that needs changing.
- If February is Black History Month and March is Women's History Month, what happens the rest of the year? Discrimination.
- How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? That's not funny!
- If I wanted the government in my womb, then I'd f**k a senator.
- So, my birth control goes against God's will? Doesn't that mean your Viagra goes against God's will for you to never have sex again?
- If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks. There would be two on every block and four in every airport- and the morning after pill would come in different flavors like cool ranch and sea salt.
- I am a marvelous bookkeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Thou shalt not mess with women's reproductive rights. -Fallopians 4:28
If you have any others that you want to share, either send them to me or comment and I'll add them!
What I found while looking for these jokes on the internet (I didn't make all of them up- I'm not THAT clever) I was shocked to find so many anti-feminist jokes, most of which pegged us as fat, ugly, useless women who only were "feminists" because we couldn't get a man. I won't share them because I don't want to linger on the people who believe that we are those untrue things.