I want to start a revolution. Use the tag #shareyourflaws and post a picture of the real you. However you see yourself as the "real" you. With makeup, without makeup, whatever! I started it off for you.
Even if you don't consider yourself beautiful by society's standards (which, by the way, are ridiculous*,) that doesn't matter! Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I know that sounds really cliché, but it's true.
But also, being beautiful isn't the most important thing. Being smart, accomplished, talented, and most of all, happy, are the most important things you can be. It's so much more important to be happy than to be skinny or stereotypically beautiful.
Let's stop hating our bodies! Prove to society that we can rise above their ridiculous standards of beauty! We are more than our bodies. We are minds and spirits, and we can change the world.
#shareyourflaws and learn to love yourself!
*Let me list the ways:
- You have to be skinny.
- You have to be tall.
- You have to have boobs (or you have to be flat-chested) Makes no sense!!
- It is preferred that you have an ass. But not too much ass.
- You have to have perfect skin. (Like in those frickin' Neutrogena commericials.)
- A barbie-sized waist is appreciated.
- A flat stomach. Two-dimensional is good.
- No glasses. Forget having to see!